Reader, if you seek truth, sharpen your eyes,
for here the veil of allegory thins
and may be pierced by any man who tries.
you could hit me with a car and i’d still say sorry
I’m having a fruit salad for dinner. Well, it’s mostly grapes. Okay, it’s all grapes. Fermented grapes. I’m having wine for dinner.
How glorious is this?! Upcycling at its finest…
Martin Luther King Jr. (via loveinfamine)
The Martin Luther King Jr. White people never quote
reasons i tend to not talk
- people always interrupt me to tell another story because apparently my story isn’t good enough for their ears
- i sound like an idiot who just learned to talk two hours ago
- people seem disinterested in what i’m saying
- i hate my voice
- i have something really mean to say
- i hate you
- i repeat because this happens a lot: people interrupt me and never let me finish and i feel really shitty about myself because no one seems to want to listen to me
This is one of those posts that made me stop what I was doing and take a step back to re-evaluate my life
… I’ve never thought about it that way before.
It’s like your age in months is how many moons old you are.
50 cent is fixing poverty what are you doing